Weeknotes for the week ending May 16, 2021[May 16, 2021]
- First meal from our garden: cucumber and watermelon salad with mint. That might sound impressive, but the only ingredient from the garden was the mint.
- Got a decent bike ride in. One thing from this time last year that I do miss was the reduction in traffic, but I can understand why everyone wanted to be out on a near eighty-degree day in May.
Being able to ride to the ocean is a thing I will never stop appreciating.
- I’m pretty much back to living my life how I was pre-pandemic, I think, except for wearing a mask indoors. I went into Boston, ran errands this weekend, went to the mall, which, was hard to get me in to ever.
- Been messing around with Groovebox and Blocs Wave by Ampify Music, I really love the way they’ve designed these apps, they’re the only music creation apps that I could quickly come to terms with. Hope to have something tangible from it soon.
- I’m back to logging my day in Bear. It’s nice to just have it open wherever and throw things I think of or what I’m doing in it. Sometimes I even talk to it on my watch.
Album a Day
Comments? Questions? Just want to say hi? Get in touch.